See the following posts on the media coverage of the work of Thamate and Safai Karmachari Kvulu Samithi – Karnataka:-
- Press Release (18/09/2018): Sewage Treatment Plants are emerging as the new killing fields of Manual Scavenging
- New Indian Express (19/09/2018): Only 905 out of 1 lakh sanitation workers in Karnataka given ID cards
- Memorandum submitted to the National Safaikarmachari Commission (22/02/2018)
- Milestone (02/03/2018): Salaries of safaikarmacharis employed by Gram Panchayats to be paid directly by State Government
- Deccan Herald (23/02/2018): Rehabilitation, still a far cry for manual scavengers in state
- Deccan Herald (17/02/2018): 'KSPCB clueless on STP figures'
- Deecan Herald (25/02/2018): Funds not provided for scholarship to kids of scavengers